Forum: Help Contribute
Replies: 0, Views: 4,140
Azfiyyvv 12-29-2020, 06:01 AM
Forum: Help Contribute
Replies: 0, Views: 4,118
Azfiyyvv 12-29-2020, 04:25 AM
September 14
by meghan, 09-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I started my day off by driving to Oakland to drop Terra off at the Oakland SPCA to get fixed. After dropping her off I came home and got some paper work done. I chanted for my healing progress and hers. I went to go see Marie for some energy work. We had a great session and she explained to me how she would be doing distance work on me when she was gone. She is leaving for a week to teach a Reiki 1 class and won't be back until the 26th of this month. I'm excited to see how the distance healing goes. <br><br>I went to pick up Terra and she looked so sad. She was still so drugged up that she really didn't know what to do. I fed her when we got home and put her in her crate to sleep. Then Sally and I were off to go run a 3.5 mile JP/Chase Morgan Race that one of our friends had signed us up for. Knowing it was for her work I suspected 200 plus people. When we got there there was close to 5 thousand. We ran along Crissy Field with Tracey Thompson, John Roe, and Cortney just to name a few. It was beautiful day and we were all so luck to be running. Its the little things like seeing the water, the bridge, the sun going down, people being active and healthy....it just really hit home. <br><br>Sal and I went back home and made some dinner. I carried Terra to her bathroom spot so she could go. Terra slept with us for most of the night.....she is so cute when she sleeps.
September 14
by meghan, 09-16-2005, 06:44 PM

I started my day off by driving to Oakland to drop Terra off at the Oakland SPCA to get fixed. After dropping her off I came home and got some paper work done. I chanted for my healing progress and hers. I went to go see Marie for some energy work. We had a great session and she explained to me how she would be doing distance work on me when she was gone. She is leaving for a week to teach a Reiki 1 class and won't be back until the 26th of this month. I'm excited to see how the distance healing goes. <br><br>I went to pick up Terra and she looked so sad. She was still so drugged up that she really didn't know what to do. I fed her when we got home and put her in her crate to sleep. Then Sally and I were off to go run a 3.5 mile JP/Chase Morgan Race that one of our friends had signed us up for. Knowing it was for her work I suspected 200 plus people. When we got there there was close to 5 thousand. We ran along Crissy Field with Tracey Thompson, John Roe, and Cortney just to name a few. It was beautiful day and we were all so luck to be running. Its the little things like seeing the water, the bridge, the sun going down, people being active and healthy....it just really hit home. <br><br>Sal and I went back home and made some dinner. I carried Terra to her bathroom spot so she could go. Terra slept with us for most of the night.....she is so cute when she sleeps.

September 13
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 01:26 AM
I started my morning off with Chrissy. We had breakfast together and then went for walk on the beach. We met up with her mom Carol who took us out to lunch at Cafe Gratitude. It was a leisurely and mellow day. I love day's like these.
September 13
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 01:26 AM

I started my morning off with Chrissy. We had breakfast together and then went for walk on the beach. We met up with her mom Carol who took us out to lunch at Cafe Gratitude. It was a leisurely and mellow day. I love day's like these.

September 12
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 01:22 AM
I started my morning off by having breakfast and going to the beach. It was quiet and peaceful. My appointments started at 1:30 with Andreas. I had a great session and was then off to see Marie. I was going to get worked on by Wayne but he was tired and rescheduled for Friday. My uncle Ron was nice enough to go to a John of God event held in Palo Alto. Some people who have gone to see him and people who take others to see him were holding a informational meeting from 7-9pm. I was too tired to go but my uncle was nice enough to go and take notes for me. Thanks Uncle Ron. I called it an early night.
September 12
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 01:22 AM

I started my morning off by having breakfast and going to the beach. It was quiet and peaceful. My appointments started at 1:30 with Andreas. I had a great session and was then off to see Marie. I was going to get worked on by Wayne but he was tired and rescheduled for Friday. My uncle Ron was nice enough to go to a John of God event held in Palo Alto. Some people who have gone to see him and people who take others to see him were holding a informational meeting from 7-9pm. I was too tired to go but my uncle was nice enough to go and take notes for me. Thanks Uncle Ron. I called it an early night.

September 11
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:53 AM
Sally and I hung out for most of the day. We ran some Aaron's and went for a walk on the beach. Chrissy came back home from out of town and we met up with her parents Carol and Tom for dinner. What loving, caring, generous people. Chrissy is a very luck girl. They took us all out for dinner at a restaurant called Firefly. The food, company and conversation once again was fabulous. Thank you Carol and Tom.
September 11
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:53 AM

Sally and I hung out for most of the day. We ran some Aaron's and went for a walk on the beach. Chrissy came back home from out of town and we met up with her parents Carol and Tom for dinner. What loving, caring, generous people. Chrissy is a very luck girl. They took us all out for dinner at a restaurant called Firefly. The food, company and conversation once again was fabulous. Thank you Carol and Tom.

September 10
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:48 AM
Sal and I started off the day by running 4 miles with our running group in the Golden Gate Park. After our run we went to an organic cafe and had a pastry and organic decaf coffee. We then went to get adjusted by James. After James we got ready to meet Sally's sister Kelly at Golden Gate park for the Power to the Peaceful Concert. It was incredible...more than 50 thousand people showed up. Spear Head was the main band but there were many others. The entire stage was solar powered and it was overall very environmentally conscious event. The coolest part is that out of 50 thousand people Kristine Hicks my chiro and mentor came and set up a blanket near ours....Then Earth and Micheal found us.....then Sterling James....then Marie Wheale.....then Adine Michaels. That was just too weird....the energy must have been pulling us toward one another. No one planned on meet anyone....nor were cell phones used. We had a great day in the sun with live music and great people. We called it an early night. I am so luck to be alive.
September 10
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:48 AM

Sal and I started off the day by running 4 miles with our running group in the Golden Gate Park. After our run we went to an organic cafe and had a pastry and organic decaf coffee. We then went to get adjusted by James. After James we got ready to meet Sally's sister Kelly at Golden Gate park for the Power to the Peaceful Concert. It was incredible...more than 50 thousand people showed up. Spear Head was the main band but there were many others. The entire stage was solar powered and it was overall very environmentally conscious event. The coolest part is that out of 50 thousand people Kristine Hicks my chiro and mentor came and set up a blanket near ours....Then Earth and Micheal found us.....then Sterling James....then Marie Wheale.....then Adine Michaels. That was just too weird....the energy must have been pulling us toward one another. No one planned on meet anyone....nor were cell phones used. We had a great day in the sun with live music and great people. We called it an early night. I am so luck to be alive.

September 9
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:39 AM
Mom and I had breakfast together in the morning and then we headed out to San Rafael for the afternoon hoping it would be nicer weather over there. Well the entire coast was socked in but we made the best of it. We went to Whole foods for lunch but prior to that we noticed that there was a pet-co across the street. So we dropped off Terra for her first day at the beauty salon. We had a great lunch and good conversation....its been a while. We went to pick Terra up and she looked beautiful. She was washed, her ears and teeth were cleaned and her nails were clipped. We headed back to the city and met up with John my mom's amazing boyfriend. He is very calm, wise, loving, and understanding human being....my mom is pretty damn lucky. We all headed out to pick up Sally from work and then went to my favorite restaurant Cafe Gratitude. The food, company and conversation was great.
September 9
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:39 AM

Mom and I had breakfast together in the morning and then we headed out to San Rafael for the afternoon hoping it would be nicer weather over there. Well the entire coast was socked in but we made the best of it. We went to Whole foods for lunch but prior to that we noticed that there was a pet-co across the street. So we dropped off Terra for her first day at the beauty salon. We had a great lunch and good conversation....its been a while. We went to pick Terra up and she looked beautiful. She was washed, her ears and teeth were cleaned and her nails were clipped. We headed back to the city and met up with John my mom's amazing boyfriend. He is very calm, wise, loving, and understanding human being....my mom is pretty damn lucky. We all headed out to pick up Sally from work and then went to my favorite restaurant Cafe Gratitude. The food, company and conversation was great.

September 8
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Today was a chill day. I chanted in the morning and had breakfast. I went to see Marie for some energy work and then I went to see Jame's for an adjustment. My mom came into town to see me. I picked her up from Cal Trains and we headed out to the beach. We walked and talked as Terra ran up and down the beach chasing birds. We then went to the dog park and walked along the Presidio. We went home and Chrissy made some organic pizza and salad. We had dinner and then we all watched a movie. It was great to see my mom.
September 8
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:24 AM

Today was a chill day. I chanted in the morning and had breakfast. I went to see Marie for some energy work and then I went to see Jame's for an adjustment. My mom came into town to see me. I picked her up from Cal Trains and we headed out to the beach. We walked and talked as Terra ran up and down the beach chasing birds. We then went to the dog park and walked along the Presidio. We went home and Chrissy made some organic pizza and salad. We had dinner and then we all watched a movie. It was great to see my mom.

September 7
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Woke up and chanted with Chrissy. Chrissy got a call and was able to have the morning off from work. We went to the beach and walked Terra. We then went to see Dr. O'Connell and chatted for a few. <br><br>My appointments started at 2pm with Marie Wheale. I had an incredible session and floated out of her space, I was then off to see Andreas my acupuncturist. He worked along my spine and feet. After Andreas I went home to get worked on by Wayne Ing. He worked me over. That was it for me..I was done...cooked ...finished. We had an amazing raw dinner that Sally made and I called it an early night.
September 7
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:21 AM

Woke up and chanted with Chrissy. Chrissy got a call and was able to have the morning off from work. We went to the beach and walked Terra. We then went to see Dr. O'Connell and chatted for a few. <br><br>My appointments started at 2pm with Marie Wheale. I had an incredible session and floated out of her space, I was then off to see Andreas my acupuncturist. He worked along my spine and feet. After Andreas I went home to get worked on by Wayne Ing. He worked me over. That was it for me..I was done...cooked ...finished. We had an amazing raw dinner that Sally made and I called it an early night.

September 6
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Sal and I drove back in the morning and made it home around 10:30ish. I went to the beach with Terra and then went to my two appointments. The first one was with Marie Wheale. I had some great energy work done on me....its especially good when you've been without it for a week....its all that much more powerful. After Marie I went to see Dr. O'Connell for an amazing adjustment. Sally, Chrissy and I all had dinner together and called it a night. Another great day.
September 6
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:15 AM

Sal and I drove back in the morning and made it home around 10:30ish. I went to the beach with Terra and then went to my two appointments. The first one was with Marie Wheale. I had some great energy work done on me....its especially good when you've been without it for a week....its all that much more powerful. After Marie I went to see Dr. O'Connell for an amazing adjustment. Sally, Chrissy and I all had dinner together and called it a night. Another great day.

September 5
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Another beautiful day in A-town. It's nice to be in warm weather. We hung out on the deck, did a little shopping with Sharron and met up with Darren and Ray that evening for sushi in SLO. It was a fun mellow day.
September 5
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:11 AM

Another beautiful day in A-town. It's nice to be in warm weather. We hung out on the deck, did a little shopping with Sharron and met up with Darren and Ray that evening for sushi in SLO. It was a fun mellow day.

Pages (216): Previous 1 211 212 213 214 215 216 Next