Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal Nov 14-Dec 4

Nov 14-Dec 4

Nov 14-Dec 4

meghan
Unregistered

12-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Well I'm usually sorry for not writing but when I sat down to write I realized I'm not sorry I'm living in the moment and enjoying every second of it. This past three weeks a lot has happened. First I want to thank Chrissy for her thoughts and my mom for hers. They are both inspiring and its great to hear what people think. I wish more people would post there thoughts...it doesn't have to be about my journaling it can be about what ever.

Before I forget I am going to ask all who know me to do something that may seem quite weird. I am doing some shamanic work and in one of my up coming sessions I will die out of my physical body and be born into my spiritual body. Throughout this process some of your writings will be read in the session. If you could just post them in the "your thoughts, feelings etc" section I would greatly appreciate it. For those of you who are unsure of what I'm asking for...just write about how I have affected you as a person, maybe some accomplishments that I've made or maybe how I make you feel. Something along those lines. Just write what ever comes to you. Don't worry about what I'll think.

So now I'll recap on the past three weeks. I'm massaging twice a week which has been really great for healing process and of course financially. I started seeing a therapist once a week. Her name is Alison Saylor and she is incredible. She specializes in hypnotherapy. Sal and I have been going to puppy class on Wed evenings with Terra and I've kept up with all of my alternative healing sessions...energy, chiro, acupuncture, massage etc.

I went down to visit my family for Thanksgiving. It was great to see them and spend time with them all together. I went down on the Thursday before Thanksgiving and stayed through the week. When I got there my brother set up an organic potluck for that evening. It was great food and I got to see some people I haven't seen in almost 15 years...my close family friends Galen and Noel. I had some shamanic work done, I went bike riding on the beach with my mom and her boyfriend John, I went to Without a Trace softball game which was dedicated to me, I also got to go on their live set and meet the director and some of the actors, I got to hang out with my best friend Leta and her little girl, I got to go out to dinner with my mom and John at on of my favorite restaurants Mucho Mas and I had an incredible Thanksgiving dinner with my entire family. Most of it was organic and all of it was yummy. I got to meet my brothers new girlfriend Alaina who is amazing and her organic pies (apple, pumpkin and some banana/Carmel etc I forgot the name) ROCKED. Thanks Alaina. I had a great time and I realized that its been almost ten years since I've spent Thanksgiving with my family. I love you all.

The rest of the week/weekend I spent with Sally. We had a great time and I missed her a lot.

I spent the next week doing chemo and catching up on all of my alternative therapies. I was pretty fatigued and somewhat nauseous throughout the entire week. But if I were to put it on a pain scale it was probably a 2/10. I'm not one to complain but the reality is that the side effects are accumulating and it could be because of a combination of things. 1. I had not had my usual alt therapies. 2. Because I threw up last cycle after taking my supplements, when I look at my pill box I want to puke....so I rarely took my supplements throughout the week. 3. My food choice haven't been that great because the last thing I want to do is cook a healthy meal when I'm feeling nauseous....so I go to comfort foods. And there are more but these are the main ones. I did continue to run and exercise through the cycle.

I took a Reiki class this weekend that blew my mind. I could spend the next hour writing about my experiences but I'm too lazy. I will be integrating it into my massage practice and into my own life. It was extremely powerful and ground breaking. It was exactly what I needed. Thank you Kerstin Marie Wheale and Adine Micheals for teaching us the powerful gift of Reiki.
meghan
12-05-2005, 11:46 PM #1

Well I'm usually sorry for not writing but when I sat down to write I realized I'm not sorry I'm living in the moment and enjoying every second of it. This past three weeks a lot has happened. First I want to thank Chrissy for her thoughts and my mom for hers. They are both inspiring and its great to hear what people think. I wish more people would post there thoughts...it doesn't have to be about my journaling it can be about what ever.

Before I forget I am going to ask all who know me to do something that may seem quite weird. I am doing some shamanic work and in one of my up coming sessions I will die out of my physical body and be born into my spiritual body. Throughout this process some of your writings will be read in the session. If you could just post them in the "your thoughts, feelings etc" section I would greatly appreciate it. For those of you who are unsure of what I'm asking for...just write about how I have affected you as a person, maybe some accomplishments that I've made or maybe how I make you feel. Something along those lines. Just write what ever comes to you. Don't worry about what I'll think.

So now I'll recap on the past three weeks. I'm massaging twice a week which has been really great for healing process and of course financially. I started seeing a therapist once a week. Her name is Alison Saylor and she is incredible. She specializes in hypnotherapy. Sal and I have been going to puppy class on Wed evenings with Terra and I've kept up with all of my alternative healing sessions...energy, chiro, acupuncture, massage etc.

I went down to visit my family for Thanksgiving. It was great to see them and spend time with them all together. I went down on the Thursday before Thanksgiving and stayed through the week. When I got there my brother set up an organic potluck for that evening. It was great food and I got to see some people I haven't seen in almost 15 years...my close family friends Galen and Noel. I had some shamanic work done, I went bike riding on the beach with my mom and her boyfriend John, I went to Without a Trace softball game which was dedicated to me, I also got to go on their live set and meet the director and some of the actors, I got to hang out with my best friend Leta and her little girl, I got to go out to dinner with my mom and John at on of my favorite restaurants Mucho Mas and I had an incredible Thanksgiving dinner with my entire family. Most of it was organic and all of it was yummy. I got to meet my brothers new girlfriend Alaina who is amazing and her organic pies (apple, pumpkin and some banana/Carmel etc I forgot the name) ROCKED. Thanks Alaina. I had a great time and I realized that its been almost ten years since I've spent Thanksgiving with my family. I love you all.

The rest of the week/weekend I spent with Sally. We had a great time and I missed her a lot.

I spent the next week doing chemo and catching up on all of my alternative therapies. I was pretty fatigued and somewhat nauseous throughout the entire week. But if I were to put it on a pain scale it was probably a 2/10. I'm not one to complain but the reality is that the side effects are accumulating and it could be because of a combination of things. 1. I had not had my usual alt therapies. 2. Because I threw up last cycle after taking my supplements, when I look at my pill box I want to puke....so I rarely took my supplements throughout the week. 3. My food choice haven't been that great because the last thing I want to do is cook a healthy meal when I'm feeling nauseous....so I go to comfort foods. And there are more but these are the main ones. I did continue to run and exercise through the cycle.

I took a Reiki class this weekend that blew my mind. I could spend the next hour writing about my experiences but I'm too lazy. I will be integrating it into my massage practice and into my own life. It was extremely powerful and ground breaking. It was exactly what I needed. Thank you Kerstin Marie Wheale and Adine Micheals for teaching us the powerful gift of Reiki.

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-07-2019, 12:29 AM
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Gregoryhah
12-07-2019, 12:29 AM #3

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-17-2020, 12:22 PM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
04-17-2020, 12:22 PM #4

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт