Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal October 31-Nov 13

October 31-Nov 13

October 31-Nov 13

meghan
Unregistered

11-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Well what can I say I've been really bad with keeping up on my journal. NO EXCUSES. I've had a relatively busy schedule, Halloween, visiting Sally's parents in SLO and going to a meditational retreat this past weekend. Its all been really great. I've kept up with chiropractic, energy work and massage. If you recall I fell of the acupuncture wagon and got back on this past week after feeling what it was like to live without it.

I started massaging two people a week. This is for my health and well being. It is an extremely important part of my life and it was really hard for me to let go of it. It is also a great way for people to help me out. Those who would like to give can do so by receiving. So far its been great. That part of me that has been missing is back and ready to heal.

I saw Dr. Smith on the 9th and had a good visit. He seems to be really happy with my progress. This is something I have to remember because I was somewhat disappointed to find out that my tumors only reduced 15-20%. When he left his message saying they dramatically reduced I was thinking 50% ball park. He wanted the reduction in my brain to be more but he is really happy that the lump in my breast is completely gone. I asked some questions such as: Q: Is this reduction in the brain common after gamma knife radiation? A: Yes there will always be a reduction in size but in your case there where no new lesions. Q: Should we see a continued trend toward smaller to invisible lesion on the MRI or might there be small steady state remnants? A: We should continue to see a reduction in the brain. Q: What is the percentage of the tumors in the brain coming back? A: Up to 50%. Q: If the tumors in the lungs get bigger (which they won't) what is the recourse especially if there are no symptoms. A: There is a new drug on the market which will be available in the beginning of the year that is identical to Thalidamide but can be given at ten times a higher dose with even less side effects that I'm experiencing now. I will be put on that drug. Q: When will I get my next PET Scan of the chest abdomen and pelvis. A: Mid December. Q: Am I a candidate for Cyber Knife? A: Cyber knife is used best when there are symptoms producing pain in the body. It does no prolong life and isn't as intense as gamma Knife. Its not the area to be looking in right now. If the lesion's are still there is a year and all else is going well everywhere else we will surgically remove the ones in your lung. Q: When is my next MRI? A: In three months. Q: What are your thoughts on Avistan combined with EGFR (Epidermal Growth Factor)? There have been really great things happening and really scary things happening in the studies. The most recent study done is on women with ovarian cancer. There was were a lot of women who died of internal bleeding. This scared a lot of people and the study was stopped. Some believe it was the drug that caused the bleeding but there is also a big correlation with ovarian cancer and intestinal bleeding that already exists. So its unsure. All of the other studies have done remarkable well.

If you have any question that you think would be beneficial to asking please email me so that I can ask Dr. Smith the next time I see him. Thanks.

My friend Jill had a birthday celebration that was fun. We all went over to her house for a surprise dinner and had amazing Thai food. It was great to be around supportive people and have such a great time.

The Meditational Retreat I went on was incredible. It was hidden away in the Santa Cruz Mountains. We stayed in Yurts which I had never seen before in my life. There were about 18 people all relatively young and mostly women. We were silent in the evening through the mornings. After breakfast we were aloud to converse. We meditated, wrote, hiked and played trust games. It was great to go with sally but we definitely did our own thing which was good. I met cool people and had an incredible experience. On our way home Sal asked me who I bonded with most out of our group and I answered myself. I enjoyed everyone equally but spend most of my energy on myself and experiencing. Thanks to sally I was able to go on this retreat. Thanks Sal. I am very blessed to have you in my life. I love you.
meghan
11-14-2005, 09:50 PM #1

Well what can I say I've been really bad with keeping up on my journal. NO EXCUSES. I've had a relatively busy schedule, Halloween, visiting Sally's parents in SLO and going to a meditational retreat this past weekend. Its all been really great. I've kept up with chiropractic, energy work and massage. If you recall I fell of the acupuncture wagon and got back on this past week after feeling what it was like to live without it.

I started massaging two people a week. This is for my health and well being. It is an extremely important part of my life and it was really hard for me to let go of it. It is also a great way for people to help me out. Those who would like to give can do so by receiving. So far its been great. That part of me that has been missing is back and ready to heal.

I saw Dr. Smith on the 9th and had a good visit. He seems to be really happy with my progress. This is something I have to remember because I was somewhat disappointed to find out that my tumors only reduced 15-20%. When he left his message saying they dramatically reduced I was thinking 50% ball park. He wanted the reduction in my brain to be more but he is really happy that the lump in my breast is completely gone. I asked some questions such as: Q: Is this reduction in the brain common after gamma knife radiation? A: Yes there will always be a reduction in size but in your case there where no new lesions. Q: Should we see a continued trend toward smaller to invisible lesion on the MRI or might there be small steady state remnants? A: We should continue to see a reduction in the brain. Q: What is the percentage of the tumors in the brain coming back? A: Up to 50%. Q: If the tumors in the lungs get bigger (which they won't) what is the recourse especially if there are no symptoms. A: There is a new drug on the market which will be available in the beginning of the year that is identical to Thalidamide but can be given at ten times a higher dose with even less side effects that I'm experiencing now. I will be put on that drug. Q: When will I get my next PET Scan of the chest abdomen and pelvis. A: Mid December. Q: Am I a candidate for Cyber Knife? A: Cyber knife is used best when there are symptoms producing pain in the body. It does no prolong life and isn't as intense as gamma Knife. Its not the area to be looking in right now. If the lesion's are still there is a year and all else is going well everywhere else we will surgically remove the ones in your lung. Q: When is my next MRI? A: In three months. Q: What are your thoughts on Avistan combined with EGFR (Epidermal Growth Factor)? There have been really great things happening and really scary things happening in the studies. The most recent study done is on women with ovarian cancer. There was were a lot of women who died of internal bleeding. This scared a lot of people and the study was stopped. Some believe it was the drug that caused the bleeding but there is also a big correlation with ovarian cancer and intestinal bleeding that already exists. So its unsure. All of the other studies have done remarkable well.

If you have any question that you think would be beneficial to asking please email me so that I can ask Dr. Smith the next time I see him. Thanks.

My friend Jill had a birthday celebration that was fun. We all went over to her house for a surprise dinner and had amazing Thai food. It was great to be around supportive people and have such a great time.

The Meditational Retreat I went on was incredible. It was hidden away in the Santa Cruz Mountains. We stayed in Yurts which I had never seen before in my life. There were about 18 people all relatively young and mostly women. We were silent in the evening through the mornings. After breakfast we were aloud to converse. We meditated, wrote, hiked and played trust games. It was great to go with sally but we definitely did our own thing which was good. I met cool people and had an incredible experience. On our way home Sal asked me who I bonded with most out of our group and I answered myself. I enjoyed everyone equally but spend most of my energy on myself and experiencing. Thanks to sally I was able to go on this retreat. Thanks Sal. I am very blessed to have you in my life. I love you.

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-06-2019, 11:33 PM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
12-06-2019, 11:33 PM #3

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-17-2020, 03:05 AM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryhah
04-17-2020, 03:05 AM #4

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru