Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal August 19th

August 19th

August 19th

meghan
Unregistered

08-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Because I hadn't written in a few weeks I will fill you in on some events that have taken place. My hair started falling out Wednesday July 3rd-5th. This was somewhat scary for me because I was told that both the Gamma Knife Radiation and the Chemo therapy would not cause hair loss. But then I realized how pure my body is right now and it all made sense. I'm on a completely all organic diet, I'm meditating and chanting everyday, I receive chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, nutritional counseling and I'm on a large supplementation protocol three times a day. So I decided to cut my hair because I thought it would be easier to see shorter strands verses longer strands falling out. Lia, my hair dresser, has been with me since '98. I first went to her when I started my first battle with cancer. I pretty much did the same thing...."cut off all my hair so I can be closer to the transition of being bald". Needless to say she has seen me full circle.

Sally took me to Sedona Arizona for the weekend because it is one of the most spiritual places in the world. It is known for its amazing vortex's, hikes and breath taking red rock landscaping. We went and stayed in a house with Crista, Jill, Sarah, and Melissa. It was awesome. We made all organic meals, went and hiked all four vortexes and watched incredible lightning shows and even saw a triple rainbow.

As far as symptoms go....I started having visual problems in my left eye. This started on Tuesday July16th. I was having lunch with my aunt when all of a sudden my left eye (mid to lower field) started flashing black at a pulsating rhythm. I told my aunt and she told me to meditate for five minutes to calm me down. I started to meditate and it went away within a minute or two. I called Dr. Smith and told him what had happened and he told me that it was caused by the Thalidimide I am taking. He told me not to worry, to continue everything that I'm doing and that if anything were to be done he would take me off the Thalidimide for a few days. So that made me feel better. Unfortunately it happened again yesterday. This time I was more prepared and instantly closed my eyes and went into meditation. I timed it and it lasted for 2 minutes.

That's all for now. I think I have filled in for most of the lost time. I will be going to a benefit that Life Chiropractic College West students are holding for me tonight. If you would like to attend it starts at 5pm and its in Hayward located right across the street from my school at Russell City Grill (Crossway Cafe) 25037 Clawiter Road,Hayward,CA. Thanks again for all of your love and support. Meghan
meghan
08-19-2005, 04:37 PM #1

Because I hadn't written in a few weeks I will fill you in on some events that have taken place. My hair started falling out Wednesday July 3rd-5th. This was somewhat scary for me because I was told that both the Gamma Knife Radiation and the Chemo therapy would not cause hair loss. But then I realized how pure my body is right now and it all made sense. I'm on a completely all organic diet, I'm meditating and chanting everyday, I receive chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, nutritional counseling and I'm on a large supplementation protocol three times a day. So I decided to cut my hair because I thought it would be easier to see shorter strands verses longer strands falling out. Lia, my hair dresser, has been with me since '98. I first went to her when I started my first battle with cancer. I pretty much did the same thing...."cut off all my hair so I can be closer to the transition of being bald". Needless to say she has seen me full circle.

Sally took me to Sedona Arizona for the weekend because it is one of the most spiritual places in the world. It is known for its amazing vortex's, hikes and breath taking red rock landscaping. We went and stayed in a house with Crista, Jill, Sarah, and Melissa. It was awesome. We made all organic meals, went and hiked all four vortexes and watched incredible lightning shows and even saw a triple rainbow.

As far as symptoms go....I started having visual problems in my left eye. This started on Tuesday July16th. I was having lunch with my aunt when all of a sudden my left eye (mid to lower field) started flashing black at a pulsating rhythm. I told my aunt and she told me to meditate for five minutes to calm me down. I started to meditate and it went away within a minute or two. I called Dr. Smith and told him what had happened and he told me that it was caused by the Thalidimide I am taking. He told me not to worry, to continue everything that I'm doing and that if anything were to be done he would take me off the Thalidimide for a few days. So that made me feel better. Unfortunately it happened again yesterday. This time I was more prepared and instantly closed my eyes and went into meditation. I timed it and it lasted for 2 minutes.

That's all for now. I think I have filled in for most of the lost time. I will be going to a benefit that Life Chiropractic College West students are holding for me tonight. If you would like to attend it starts at 5pm and its in Hayward located right across the street from my school at Russell City Grill (Crossway Cafe) 25037 Clawiter Road,Hayward,CA. Thanks again for all of your love and support. Meghan

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-05-2019, 10:23 PM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryhah
12-05-2019, 10:23 PM #3

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-07-2020, 11:59 AM
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Gregoryhah
04-07-2020, 11:59 AM #4

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо