Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal March 13

March 13

March 13

meghan
Unregistered

03-13-2006, 09:13 PM
I had a great weekend. Sally and I started it off by going to yoga Friday evening. It was very grounding and mellow, just what I needed. After yoga we went over to the east bay to pick Chrissy up from the airport and hang out with some of my friends from school. Phil, Binnie, Alissa, Masha, Vince, Sally, Chrissy and I all had an amazing vegan organic dinner that Phil made. Thanks Phil. After dinner we played 90's Trivial game had dessert. I haven't played a board game in a long time. I forgot how much fun they are. It was so much fun and a little sad all at the same time. These are the people that I went to school with and bonded with. This bond will be forever but it is sometimes hard to see them continue on the chiropractic path without me. But then I realized what an incredible path I have been on and how much I have learned and how much I have grown. I would'nt take any of it back. I would have to say all of this has been a blessing in disguise.

Saturday morning Sal and I woke up early and went to get my MRI at 8am. I was lucky that they let Sally come in the room with me. Throughout the MRI I ascended to a spiritual plan. A plan where physical manifestations, such as cancer, didn't exist. It was almost as if my body ascended and all of the tumors in the physical realm below me sluffed off. It was quite interesting. After the MRI sal and I went to an organic bakery for some breakfast. Afterwards we headed out to Funston Beach with Terra. We had a blast. We went hiking through the trails and eventually got down to the beach. There were sand cliffs on one side and the beach on the other. Some of the cliffs were 90 degrees and some were less. We would throw sticks up the hills and Terra would haul ass running after them. She got more activity that day then I've ever seen. After our hike we ran some errands and had some lunch. We met up with Chrissy later that evening and had dinner and watched a movie all piled up in our bed.

Sunday Sal went on a long 8 mile run with Ali, Dede and Terra. Chrissy went and got a massage from Wayne and I cleaned the house. Sal, Chrissy and I went to brunch at Herbivore and did some grocery shopping afterwards. Chrissy headed back to la and Sal and I headed back home. We ended our Sunday evening having dinner over at Tracey and Kaleb's. I had an incredible weekend. I was full of friends, fun, and lots of love. Thanks everyone for making it so special. laugh.gif
meghan
03-13-2006, 09:13 PM #1

I had a great weekend. Sally and I started it off by going to yoga Friday evening. It was very grounding and mellow, just what I needed. After yoga we went over to the east bay to pick Chrissy up from the airport and hang out with some of my friends from school. Phil, Binnie, Alissa, Masha, Vince, Sally, Chrissy and I all had an amazing vegan organic dinner that Phil made. Thanks Phil. After dinner we played 90's Trivial game had dessert. I haven't played a board game in a long time. I forgot how much fun they are. It was so much fun and a little sad all at the same time. These are the people that I went to school with and bonded with. This bond will be forever but it is sometimes hard to see them continue on the chiropractic path without me. But then I realized what an incredible path I have been on and how much I have learned and how much I have grown. I would'nt take any of it back. I would have to say all of this has been a blessing in disguise.

Saturday morning Sal and I woke up early and went to get my MRI at 8am. I was lucky that they let Sally come in the room with me. Throughout the MRI I ascended to a spiritual plan. A plan where physical manifestations, such as cancer, didn't exist. It was almost as if my body ascended and all of the tumors in the physical realm below me sluffed off. It was quite interesting. After the MRI sal and I went to an organic bakery for some breakfast. Afterwards we headed out to Funston Beach with Terra. We had a blast. We went hiking through the trails and eventually got down to the beach. There were sand cliffs on one side and the beach on the other. Some of the cliffs were 90 degrees and some were less. We would throw sticks up the hills and Terra would haul ass running after them. She got more activity that day then I've ever seen. After our hike we ran some errands and had some lunch. We met up with Chrissy later that evening and had dinner and watched a movie all piled up in our bed.

Sunday Sal went on a long 8 mile run with Ali, Dede and Terra. Chrissy went and got a massage from Wayne and I cleaned the house. Sal, Chrissy and I went to brunch at Herbivore and did some grocery shopping afterwards. Chrissy headed back to la and Sal and I headed back home. We ended our Sunday evening having dinner over at Tracey and Kaleb's. I had an incredible weekend. I was full of friends, fun, and lots of love. Thanks everyone for making it so special. laugh.gif

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-05-2019, 05:13 PM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
12-05-2019, 05:13 PM #3

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-05-2020, 05:00 AM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryhah
04-05-2020, 05:00 AM #4

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru