Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal March 2

March 2

March 2

meghan
Unregistered

03-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Being back home has been great. While in Brazil, as most of you know, I received an invisible surgery and one of the few rules I must follow is not to receive any alternative work as it may alter the work that has been done in Brazil. Well while I was in Brazil I asked JOG if I could receive Reiki from KM and his response was yes. So within the last few weeks I have had some amazing work from KM but my life seemed a little empty without the other 10 modalities that I was normally used to receiving. This was great because I was able to learn about something that is so easily forgotten. Stillness is a very special thing. A lot of healing takes place when there is stillness, it's just we normally never ever get the time to be still. Its taken me seven months to be OK with being still. We are so used to being in the future we really never get to enjoy the present. I have to be here, I have to be there, oh I could have said that another way, what should I have for dinner etc. I am very lucky to be able to experience this gift. Unfortunately for most people it takes tragedy to get here. After going to the beach this morning with Terra I parked my car and was about to get out to come home and decided to sit. I had the sun shining on my face and I leaned my seat slightly back. I watched the hustle and bustle of Laurel Village and that's when Terra came and looked me in the eyes with so much love and laid on my chest. She laid her head in the crevasse of my neck. She sighed, then went limp. So I decided to do the same. When is the last time you really appreciated something so much that time stood still, that nothing else really mattered? Fortunately I'm able to experience this on a regular basis.

I'm not worrying about what is to come because I'm right here. There have been many obstacles in the way of receiving western treatment since my trip back from Brazil. My medi-cal was randomly canceled because of a glitch in the system. Because of this my scheduled MRI and CT scan were canceled. Dr. Minor canceled his appointment with my although I wouldn't have been able to see him anyway because I never received my scans. I've tried to fax Medi-cal documents to my doctors but they got eaten up by my fax machine. I asked Divine Source/God to give me signs on my way back from Brazil, to show me if I should or should not do this experimental drug. Regardless things will work out exactly the way they need to. I'm just enjoying the process. I do know that I'm going back to Brazil this coming Mid April and this time I will spend approx. 3 weeks to a month. That's it for now. Sending love, compassion and gratitude. Thank you all for your support, prayers, love and energy. I couldn't do this without you.
meghan
03-02-2006, 09:41 PM #1

Being back home has been great. While in Brazil, as most of you know, I received an invisible surgery and one of the few rules I must follow is not to receive any alternative work as it may alter the work that has been done in Brazil. Well while I was in Brazil I asked JOG if I could receive Reiki from KM and his response was yes. So within the last few weeks I have had some amazing work from KM but my life seemed a little empty without the other 10 modalities that I was normally used to receiving. This was great because I was able to learn about something that is so easily forgotten. Stillness is a very special thing. A lot of healing takes place when there is stillness, it's just we normally never ever get the time to be still. Its taken me seven months to be OK with being still. We are so used to being in the future we really never get to enjoy the present. I have to be here, I have to be there, oh I could have said that another way, what should I have for dinner etc. I am very lucky to be able to experience this gift. Unfortunately for most people it takes tragedy to get here. After going to the beach this morning with Terra I parked my car and was about to get out to come home and decided to sit. I had the sun shining on my face and I leaned my seat slightly back. I watched the hustle and bustle of Laurel Village and that's when Terra came and looked me in the eyes with so much love and laid on my chest. She laid her head in the crevasse of my neck. She sighed, then went limp. So I decided to do the same. When is the last time you really appreciated something so much that time stood still, that nothing else really mattered? Fortunately I'm able to experience this on a regular basis.

I'm not worrying about what is to come because I'm right here. There have been many obstacles in the way of receiving western treatment since my trip back from Brazil. My medi-cal was randomly canceled because of a glitch in the system. Because of this my scheduled MRI and CT scan were canceled. Dr. Minor canceled his appointment with my although I wouldn't have been able to see him anyway because I never received my scans. I've tried to fax Medi-cal documents to my doctors but they got eaten up by my fax machine. I asked Divine Source/God to give me signs on my way back from Brazil, to show me if I should or should not do this experimental drug. Regardless things will work out exactly the way they need to. I'm just enjoying the process. I do know that I'm going back to Brazil this coming Mid April and this time I will spend approx. 3 weeks to a month. That's it for now. Sending love, compassion and gratitude. Thank you all for your support, prayers, love and energy. I couldn't do this without you.

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-05-2019, 05:01 PM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
12-05-2019, 05:01 PM #3

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-05-2020, 03:08 AM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryhah
04-05-2020, 03:08 AM #4

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru