Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal Feb 5

Feb 5

Feb 5

meghan
Unregistered

02-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Well so far it has been an amazing experience in Brazil. I spend most of my time at the Casa (the center were John of God comes to heal on Wed, Thur,Fri) and at the pausada (the hotel). I woke up had breakfast, napped in my room, went to the casa, came back for lunch, napped again, and hung around the pausada, had dinner and went back to the casa and now Ím back at the pausada.

One thing I forgot to mention was on my walk to the casa with Diana for the first time yesterday we were walking through town and she was showing around and how to get to the casa. All of a sudden I began to cry. tears streaming down my face...I thought I might miss Sally or I was tring to figure out why I was cring and thats when Diana said we are here.....here are the casa gates. I knew then why I cried...there was so much energy, and love that hit me all at once.

I will sign myself up for the crystal bath for monday and tuesday and then of course see John of God Wed-Fri. I love you all and miss you all. Until next time. meg
meghan
02-05-2006, 11:37 PM #1

Well so far it has been an amazing experience in Brazil. I spend most of my time at the Casa (the center were John of God comes to heal on Wed, Thur,Fri) and at the pausada (the hotel). I woke up had breakfast, napped in my room, went to the casa, came back for lunch, napped again, and hung around the pausada, had dinner and went back to the casa and now Ím back at the pausada.

One thing I forgot to mention was on my walk to the casa with Diana for the first time yesterday we were walking through town and she was showing around and how to get to the casa. All of a sudden I began to cry. tears streaming down my face...I thought I might miss Sally or I was tring to figure out why I was cring and thats when Diana said we are here.....here are the casa gates. I knew then why I cried...there was so much energy, and love that hit me all at once.

I will sign myself up for the crystal bath for monday and tuesday and then of course see John of God Wed-Fri. I love you all and miss you all. Until next time. meg

Messages In This Thread
Feb 5 - by meghan - 02-05-2006, 11:37 PM
RE: Feb 5 - by Gregoryhah - 10-14-2019, 10:49 AM
Xbox Live 2 Day Pass Codes Xbox. Free 5 Xbox Gift Card 6pm - by ArnoldoWreva - 10-15-2019, 01:21 AM
Megapolis Hack Tool 2.7v Download. Megapolis Hack Tool V3.6 Password - by Elainetic - 10-15-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Feb 5 - by Gregoryhah - 12-07-2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Feb 5 - by Gregoryhah - 04-18-2020, 04:46 AM