Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal October 17

October 17

October 17

meghan
Unregistered

10-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Back from Mexico and the weather in SF is actually beautiful. My mom is flying in for my mri which is scheduled tomorrow. I picked my mom up from the bart station and we went straight to my appointment with Marie. Even though I got massaged in Mexico my body really needed Marie's talented skills. It was great to be back. After our session mom and I went to pick up sally from work and we went to lands end for a hike. It was beautiful. We took some pictures and headed back. We all had dinner together which was great. We came home unpacked and watched some TV. I prepared myself for what was to come tomorrow.
meghan
10-19-2005, 03:30 PM #1

Back from Mexico and the weather in SF is actually beautiful. My mom is flying in for my mri which is scheduled tomorrow. I picked my mom up from the bart station and we went straight to my appointment with Marie. Even though I got massaged in Mexico my body really needed Marie's talented skills. It was great to be back. After our session mom and I went to pick up sally from work and we went to lands end for a hike. It was beautiful. We took some pictures and headed back. We all had dinner together which was great. We came home unpacked and watched some TV. I prepared myself for what was to come tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
October 17 - by meghan - 10-19-2005, 03:30 PM
RE: October 17 - by Gregoryhah - 10-13-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: October 17 - by Gregoryhah - 12-06-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: October 17 - by Gregoryhah - 04-15-2020, 04:00 AM