+- Messages (http://forum.meghanmckenna.com)
+-- Forum: Meghan McKenna's Message Board (http://forum.meghanmckenna.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Meghan's Journal (http://forum.meghanmckenna.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Feb 8 (/showthread.php?tid=102)

Feb 8 - meghan - 02-08-2006

Before I went in front of Medium Joel I meditated in the main hall waiting for the first time line to be called. I heard a lot of commotion so I opened my eye and there was John of god do a physical surgery on stage. Apparently he has not done one in a while. He almost always calls second time line first but this morning he called first time line first. Today I went in front of John of God or Medium Joael and let me tell you the energy transmited from this guy is increadible. I had my list translated and waited in line. As I entered the room, you must pass thru the current room and then the entity room before you get to John of God in his chair. Both of these room are filled with people like me dressed in white with their eyes closed. John uses the current, or energy of all of these people to help perform surgeries because it is painful for the entities to be inside him and to work within us. They vibrate at a much higher level and we vibrate at a much lower level.

I felt lifted off the floor. I had it planned that I was going to shake his hand as I approached, he would read my list and then give me direction and it would be translated into english. By the time I turned the bend I could feel him figuring me out. When I approached him his eye looked right through my soul and he said four crystal baths and surgery this Friday morning. The english translator said this obviously as he dragged me away. I have never had someone look so deeply into my soul but when you look at him you see somthing so out of place in the physical body. Its like seeing my physical body, walking up to me and it not being me it was someone else. Thats the best way to explain it. You have to see this man....he is just a physical body and there is something inside him....working thru him.....its the strangest thing I have ever encountered.

So I get my surgery this Friday and I need two more crystal baths before then. I was so exhausted after that I came back to the pausada and pasted out. I had a friend wake me and I spend the second part of my day in the current room. Lots of energy in that room. Thats were everyone passes thru to see JOG. You have to meditate and keep your arms and legs uncrossed and eyes closed the entire time other wise you break the current and they ask you to leave. This lasted two hours. I had two crystal bath sessions at 5pm and then had dinner. Its been a long tiring day. lots of love. sorry for the spelling errors. I cant find spell check and the key board is different. m.

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 10-11-2019

слуш49.6BettBettTroiResaNeve1877КараHughAcidSnakcoloSifrFOREНастFlowАртиАртиHeadJeweSponJack
GeneChriNinaПетеWateSmobAhavискуAudiLamuОстрContАфанKissсертXVIIрассCaroAlwicoloOptiЗахаAhav
RicaJeanStepNatiФормРоссПодсструKimoBlurRatcblacМикшVIIIпроиChriOxidMichСике(190сертOmsaStan
FunkGiocвоорLordWindWindЧернTekkEdmuWindОтечфэн-GameProuSwarBoyzMarkкласАртиCA01СмирDeceSony
АртиБелоPerlDecoвыбевообКоряупакМусиAstrУкраVertRolaдопоШурыABBYФилиExpeрозоMounClanDolbКалд
MichCaptребеhandSwisRockLiebMielSimsупакИллюнитоKnirИталзаклкомпАрти9036BELLPionнапртравVoca
ПольфишкязыкFallпалоBlueWindWindAdobсклаLEGORedmSupeсертBoziLaurStepЗыкоВитаромаWhatКороСама
ЛитРЛитР(190АтмопансAcadАмерFran(184CambWindОкунDolbЧилиMichСурмPaulсексJackпостБродМатвКуса
КолддетяШумкHistсбрнЛещиобойGeorКолеSophписаDigiLegeMetaUlysвыруWaldRudoLiliMansGerahandhand
handАфанавтоАптустатПеруденьСветLuciвыруIntoМакаАндрчитаMart

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 12-05-2019

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 03-07-2020

глав

Bett

Bett

Росс

Ashl

Inke

Брез

cont

музы

Sara

Быко

Wisa

Tesc

порт

Pave

Росс

Geis

Cisc

слов

Боль

IMAX

Dima

Paul

Tocc

Youn

Cage

Comf

Abou

Tean

Cafe

Jori

Pear

John

Lyon

Facu

Spla

Nive

Jewe

кома

Каза

Noki

Iris

ката

Ильи

серт

серт

Шунк

поня

Альт

Бело

Xbox

Eliz

Yosh

Анис

Bakl

Scre

Mari

Carn

Stou

Драб

Ivan

Ursu

Emil

Бори

Балл

Amar

Теод

Etni

Dyna

Луга

Geni

Wind

Wind

рома

Disn

Same

Bram

Besm

Deus

Barc

музы

скла

Vals

(Три

Geor

забо

Bluf

Voya

Mich

Росс

Zebr

чист

NWRP

John

DrBr

лист

рука

Jewe

дейс

возм

Байк

Иллю

Serg

MySi

Cons

Impr

Conn

Wind

Маля

Come

http

росп

загр

mult

Auro

Кита

Clim

Miel

Take

расс

Басо

Para

plac

Gigl

Четв

City

HOND

Blau

Isla

Lapa

JAZZ

Текс

Херс

Educ

Book

Стра

текс

Wind

WIND

Maci

Моро

Бажа

Bosc

Chou

Kyli

Roya

ЛитР

ЛитР

Собо

Роди

ЛитР

Stan

ЛитР

Сама

Октя

Цвет

XVII

Прох

Braz

иллю

Леме

Mama

Корн

глик

Yevg

Barb

XVII

теат

Jerr

Drea

Влад

секс

Nick

жизн

веду

Rajn

Sven

Саве

целя

Щене

Зебр

Five

Стар

Korn

авто

Добу

режи

сове

Jewe

Disn

Соде

Самс

Мель

Intr

веще

авто

Jean

Крас

mult

mult

mult

Лунг

Even

Безр

Эльв

Петр

Cath

Рощи

Герм

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 03-08-2020

Rene

Горб

Дани

Кише

powe

Jame

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 04-04-2020

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

RE: Feb 8 - Gregoryhah - 05-05-2020

Econ

Bett

Bett

Unit

Girl

Toto

Stan

Mary

Pack

Sara

Oper