Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal August 26

August 26

August 26

meghan
Unregistered

08-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Today was a great day because I received some great news....but I'll get to that later. I started off my day by going to Dr. Lise Parenteau. She is a chiropractor that has integrated Applied Kinesiology into her practice. She is an amazing adjuster and is a master at applied kinesiology. One of the many things she does is tests the supplements that I am taking to see whether they serve me or weaken me. She then follows up her testing with an adjustment. Its always a pleasure to go and see her.

After my appointment I met up with my friend from chiro school, Michelle Anderson Jung. She picked me up from my house and we went for a hike out by highway 92 and Skyline. It was absolutely beautiful to see all the trees and trails and to be overlooking the ocean in Half Moon Bay. There is something about being secluded from cars, people and that busy energy. It feels like a grounding energy....and if you were to hear that energy it would sound like a low resonating hum. And the more you pick up on mother earths beauty the louder that hum gets. Hiking with Terra has helped me pick up more of these subtleties Before when I would go for a hike it was to get exercise and to get from point A to point B. Terra stops periodically to smell or she will just stop and stare off into space. This gives me the opportunity to stop, enjoy and receive what this earth has to offer.

After that amazing hike I had an appointment with Dr. Smith. My Aunt Mar came to pick me up and drive me to the appointment. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life as an Aunt, friend, supporter and a kick ass personal assistant. She is the one that got all of my Medi-Cal coverage to go through prior to Gamma Knife, she records and transcribes all of my doctors appointments, she takes notes and has all my medical information on hand. Most off all she supports all of my decisions and is there to love and support me.

So we went to see Dr. Smith for a second time. I had a few questions to ask him one of them being to re palpate the lump in my breast and the other was regarding the scheduling of my scans. For all of you unaware, I pointed out a lump in my breast at my first visit with Dr. Smith. He not only felt the lump but he felt some enlarged lymph nodes below my breast and in my arm pit. He told us this was a great thing because we could gage the process of my treatment through the palpation of this lump without having to do any scans. Well lets just say he had a hard time finding the lump and when he did he was extremely happy. The lump had reduced about 85% in size. He said it looks like the medication and other healing modalities seems to be working. He stood up and said congratulations and gave me a big hug. It took me a few moments to be happy and to compute what just happened. I'm thrilled...but I also know this is just a tiny step in the right direction. This will be used as motivation to continue forward in my healing journey. There are still many things for me to learn from this healing process, I can sense that already.
meghan
08-29-2005, 06:34 PM #1

Today was a great day because I received some great news....but I'll get to that later. I started off my day by going to Dr. Lise Parenteau. She is a chiropractor that has integrated Applied Kinesiology into her practice. She is an amazing adjuster and is a master at applied kinesiology. One of the many things she does is tests the supplements that I am taking to see whether they serve me or weaken me. She then follows up her testing with an adjustment. Its always a pleasure to go and see her.

After my appointment I met up with my friend from chiro school, Michelle Anderson Jung. She picked me up from my house and we went for a hike out by highway 92 and Skyline. It was absolutely beautiful to see all the trees and trails and to be overlooking the ocean in Half Moon Bay. There is something about being secluded from cars, people and that busy energy. It feels like a grounding energy....and if you were to hear that energy it would sound like a low resonating hum. And the more you pick up on mother earths beauty the louder that hum gets. Hiking with Terra has helped me pick up more of these subtleties Before when I would go for a hike it was to get exercise and to get from point A to point B. Terra stops periodically to smell or she will just stop and stare off into space. This gives me the opportunity to stop, enjoy and receive what this earth has to offer.

After that amazing hike I had an appointment with Dr. Smith. My Aunt Mar came to pick me up and drive me to the appointment. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life as an Aunt, friend, supporter and a kick ass personal assistant. She is the one that got all of my Medi-Cal coverage to go through prior to Gamma Knife, she records and transcribes all of my doctors appointments, she takes notes and has all my medical information on hand. Most off all she supports all of my decisions and is there to love and support me.

So we went to see Dr. Smith for a second time. I had a few questions to ask him one of them being to re palpate the lump in my breast and the other was regarding the scheduling of my scans. For all of you unaware, I pointed out a lump in my breast at my first visit with Dr. Smith. He not only felt the lump but he felt some enlarged lymph nodes below my breast and in my arm pit. He told us this was a great thing because we could gage the process of my treatment through the palpation of this lump without having to do any scans. Well lets just say he had a hard time finding the lump and when he did he was extremely happy. The lump had reduced about 85% in size. He said it looks like the medication and other healing modalities seems to be working. He stood up and said congratulations and gave me a big hug. It took me a few moments to be happy and to compute what just happened. I'm thrilled...but I also know this is just a tiny step in the right direction. This will be used as motivation to continue forward in my healing journey. There are still many things for me to learn from this healing process, I can sense that already.

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-06-2019, 02:32 AM
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Gregoryhah
12-06-2019, 02:32 AM #3

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-09-2020, 05:34 AM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
04-09-2020, 05:34 AM #4

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт