Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal Feb 13

Feb 13

Feb 13

meghan
Unregistered

02-13-2006, 04:34 PM
So yesterday my energy was much better but I still felt like couldn't walk to the casa and back. I took a taxi to a 10am prayer service. They really shouldn't call it a prayer service because it leads one to believe that there would be lots of Hail Mary's etc. This service is for us to be able to give back to the entities that have been giving to us...but in english. There were some prayers read, buddist, catholic but very few. It was mostly filled with poems and songs that were written by inspired individuals. One woman who wrote a book about the casa, who is a powerful medium here at the casa and who has been a shamanic healer for over 20 years sang an American Indian song in native tongue while playing her drum. I could go on about how many people got up and shared their experiences in different ways. I couldn't share anything because I was crying the entire time. I went to a similar service last week that I thought was beautiful but this week I was so effected by the love, peace, forgiveness and graditude that my heart just poured itself out.

We have all tumbled through life some way or another and we can see it as difficult or beautiful. Think of a beach with the stones and the shells on shore...they have been tubbled, kicked, abandoned, stepped on etc but they are the most beautiful gems. That is one way to some of my experience into words. I am in a spiritual hospital....I see children and adults in wheelchairs, bald men and women that have been kicked around by chemotherapy, people who can't control their movements (MS, Parkisons), and much more. But these people are happier and more connected then anyone or any group of people I've ever seen.

I forgot to mention the day I was in line to see John of God I witnessed a physical surgery. John came out onto the front stage, sat an older man down. I stood up on the bench to see. He was then given a scalpel and scraped each eye ball about fifteen times. The man never blinked, never said one word. John then took the point of the scalpel and scraped into the corners of his eyes. Both times he removed residue from the scalpel. Our group leader Bob Dinga got a physical surgery and his was getting a pair of scissors shoved up his nose. The length of the scissors were about 7 inches. No pain during and or now. In fact he was smiling the entire time he was on stage. There is spiritual anasthesia used on the phyical and invisible surgeries so you don't feel the pain. Its hard to believe but I've seen it with my own eyes.

Enough of the freakiness. I spent most of my time at the casa yesterday. My friend Mondana, who is a surgeon in England, and I went to a service held at 8pm. Towards the end of the service I felt a female presence and she was working on my head. After the service Mondana turned, looked at me and said did you feel her.....I was shocked. Of all people in our group Mondana has felt the least and has been the most skeptical...not shit she's a surgeon. This trip has been nothing but amazing. My spirit, soul and mind have opened more and more everyday that I am here. Its not about the outcome its all about the process. biggrin.gif
meghan
02-13-2006, 04:34 PM #1

So yesterday my energy was much better but I still felt like couldn't walk to the casa and back. I took a taxi to a 10am prayer service. They really shouldn't call it a prayer service because it leads one to believe that there would be lots of Hail Mary's etc. This service is for us to be able to give back to the entities that have been giving to us...but in english. There were some prayers read, buddist, catholic but very few. It was mostly filled with poems and songs that were written by inspired individuals. One woman who wrote a book about the casa, who is a powerful medium here at the casa and who has been a shamanic healer for over 20 years sang an American Indian song in native tongue while playing her drum. I could go on about how many people got up and shared their experiences in different ways. I couldn't share anything because I was crying the entire time. I went to a similar service last week that I thought was beautiful but this week I was so effected by the love, peace, forgiveness and graditude that my heart just poured itself out.

We have all tumbled through life some way or another and we can see it as difficult or beautiful. Think of a beach with the stones and the shells on shore...they have been tubbled, kicked, abandoned, stepped on etc but they are the most beautiful gems. That is one way to some of my experience into words. I am in a spiritual hospital....I see children and adults in wheelchairs, bald men and women that have been kicked around by chemotherapy, people who can't control their movements (MS, Parkisons), and much more. But these people are happier and more connected then anyone or any group of people I've ever seen.

I forgot to mention the day I was in line to see John of God I witnessed a physical surgery. John came out onto the front stage, sat an older man down. I stood up on the bench to see. He was then given a scalpel and scraped each eye ball about fifteen times. The man never blinked, never said one word. John then took the point of the scalpel and scraped into the corners of his eyes. Both times he removed residue from the scalpel. Our group leader Bob Dinga got a physical surgery and his was getting a pair of scissors shoved up his nose. The length of the scissors were about 7 inches. No pain during and or now. In fact he was smiling the entire time he was on stage. There is spiritual anasthesia used on the phyical and invisible surgeries so you don't feel the pain. Its hard to believe but I've seen it with my own eyes.

Enough of the freakiness. I spent most of my time at the casa yesterday. My friend Mondana, who is a surgeon in England, and I went to a service held at 8pm. Towards the end of the service I felt a female presence and she was working on my head. After the service Mondana turned, looked at me and said did you feel her.....I was shocked. Of all people in our group Mondana has felt the least and has been the most skeptical...not shit she's a surgeon. This trip has been nothing but amazing. My spirit, soul and mind have opened more and more everyday that I am here. Its not about the outcome its all about the process. biggrin.gif

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-05-2019, 11:59 AM
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
Gregoryhah
12-05-2019, 11:59 AM #3

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

03-17-2020, 08:29 PM
Bonu

Tris

Нецв

Пона

Rowl

стих
Gregoryhah
03-17-2020, 08:29 PM #9

Bonu

Tris

Нецв

Пона

Rowl

стих

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-04-2020, 06:21 PM
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Gregoryhah
04-04-2020, 06:21 PM #10

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

05-14-2020, 10:37 AM
Rowl

Penn

XVII

Caro

Moir

Astr
Gregoryhah
05-14-2020, 10:37 AM #15

Rowl