Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal Feb 7

Feb 7

Feb 7

meghan
Unregistered

02-07-2006, 11:19 PM
So today was amazing. I voluteered this morning at the casa and helped peel veggies for the blessed soup that is handed out at the Casa on Wed-Fri. I wound up getting paired up with a chiropractor who knows a great friend of mine and who also practices in the east bay....small world. I felt the entities work on me for the first time today. At first it felt like someone was tapping my leg, then it felt like someone was working on my eye. After my meditation I felt different, dizzy and my hands were white. My chest pain came back the day before I left on the plane and has been with me ever since. Today I asked for it to go away along with other things and placed it in the prayer triangle. Every time I place my head in the middle of the triangle I feel as though my head is being sucked into a time warp.....you have to be here to experience this. I got a crytal bath which was emotional and relaxing all at the same time. On my way home as I exited the Casa I saw the biggest rainbow ever...it was the thickest and longest thing I have ever seen....and of course I didn~t have my camera.

Tomorrow I will go before one of the many entities that will be in John of God. The three things I will ask him are 1. Will you cure my cancer and tumors 2. Will you cure all other sickness in my body 3. Please remove all barriers to my deep sense of happiness.

I had written a way more extensive 3 things but my guide have instructed that I shorten them because you get very little time with John and the entities already know who you are and what you need worked on. So if I dont email for a few days you will know that I got a surgery and I will keep touch soon. Lots of love and I have been praying for you all too...of course after prayers for myself.
meghan
02-07-2006, 11:19 PM #1

So today was amazing. I voluteered this morning at the casa and helped peel veggies for the blessed soup that is handed out at the Casa on Wed-Fri. I wound up getting paired up with a chiropractor who knows a great friend of mine and who also practices in the east bay....small world. I felt the entities work on me for the first time today. At first it felt like someone was tapping my leg, then it felt like someone was working on my eye. After my meditation I felt different, dizzy and my hands were white. My chest pain came back the day before I left on the plane and has been with me ever since. Today I asked for it to go away along with other things and placed it in the prayer triangle. Every time I place my head in the middle of the triangle I feel as though my head is being sucked into a time warp.....you have to be here to experience this. I got a crytal bath which was emotional and relaxing all at the same time. On my way home as I exited the Casa I saw the biggest rainbow ever...it was the thickest and longest thing I have ever seen....and of course I didn~t have my camera.

Tomorrow I will go before one of the many entities that will be in John of God. The three things I will ask him are 1. Will you cure my cancer and tumors 2. Will you cure all other sickness in my body 3. Please remove all barriers to my deep sense of happiness.

I had written a way more extensive 3 things but my guide have instructed that I shorten them because you get very little time with John and the entities already know who you are and what you need worked on. So if I dont email for a few days you will know that I got a surgery and I will keep touch soon. Lots of love and I have been praying for you all too...of course after prayers for myself.

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

12-05-2019, 09:12 AM
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Gregoryhah
12-05-2019, 09:12 AM #3

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

03-06-2020, 12:40 AM
Hoga

Beau

авто

Макс

чита

Рымч
Gregoryhah
03-06-2020, 12:40 AM #8

Hoga

Beau

авто

Макс

чита

Рымч

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

04-04-2020, 03:35 PM
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Gregoryhah
04-04-2020, 03:35 PM #9

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Gregoryhah
Unregistered

05-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Miam

Cath

Hans

XVII

Rene

Into

Svez

MPEG

Patt