Messages Meghan McKenna's Message Board Meghan's Journal Feeling Good

Feeling Good

Feeling Good

meghan
Unregistered

07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Sally and I had a great four day weekend and we are now looking forward to a short week. The more I thought about everything this weekend the more I realized I wasn't living in the moment. Things were racing through my mind, like what if I can't do this trial, I won't do whole brain radiation, oh just focus on getting in the trial etc. What it all comes down to is this, if I get into this trial its meant to be and if I don't its meant to be. Truly I just want to be. Being is what makes me happy. I'll make decisions as they come and not worry about them now. I hope everyone had a happy fourth of July. Sal and I had a mellow weekend. We surfed a little, ran a little, watched movies, ate yummy food, hung out with our animals and got to see some of our friends. Most importantly I got to be with Sally. I'll try to keep you all updated. Please write comments, call, prey or send energy my way. I would love to have any support I can get. Thanks. rolleyes.gif
meghan
07-05-2006, 05:53 PM #1

Sally and I had a great four day weekend and we are now looking forward to a short week. The more I thought about everything this weekend the more I realized I wasn't living in the moment. Things were racing through my mind, like what if I can't do this trial, I won't do whole brain radiation, oh just focus on getting in the trial etc. What it all comes down to is this, if I get into this trial its meant to be and if I don't its meant to be. Truly I just want to be. Being is what makes me happy. I'll make decisions as they come and not worry about them now. I hope everyone had a happy fourth of July. Sal and I had a mellow weekend. We surfed a little, ran a little, watched movies, ate yummy food, hung out with our animals and got to see some of our friends. Most importantly I got to be with Sally. I'll try to keep you all updated. Please write comments, call, prey or send energy my way. I would love to have any support I can get. Thanks. rolleyes.gif

Messages In This Thread
Feeling Good - by meghan - 07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Feeling Good - by Kamamiply - 08-07-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Feeling Good - by Gregoryhah - 10-12-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Feeling Good - by Gregoryhah - 12-05-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Feeling Good - by Gregoryhah - 04-05-2020, 09:34 PM