Forum: Help Contribute
Replies: 0, Views: 4,190
Azfiyyvv 12-29-2020, 06:01 AM
Forum: Help Contribute
Replies: 0, Views: 4,172
Azfiyyvv 12-29-2020, 04:25 AM
September 4
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:08 AM
It was Chrissy's birthday and a beautiful morning at the lake. We made breakfast and eventually made our way down to the dock. We cruised around in the boat, went wake boarding and innertubing. It was a blast. Chrissy and Tommy left early to get massages in Paso Robles and then they headed down south. Sally and I spent the rest of the day at the lake and then headed back to her mom's house to spend the night.
September 4
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:08 AM

It was Chrissy's birthday and a beautiful morning at the lake. We made breakfast and eventually made our way down to the dock. We cruised around in the boat, went wake boarding and innertubing. It was a blast. Chrissy and Tommy left early to get massages in Paso Robles and then they headed down south. Sally and I spent the rest of the day at the lake and then headed back to her mom's house to spend the night.

September 3
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Saturday was a late start. We had a late morning and hiked around Jim Green Trail. Chrissy's boyfriend Tommy came up from la to meet us and we all headed out to the lake in the afternoon. On the way up we stopped at the Mount Olive Farm to have lunch. This is an all organic farm with a store and small restaurant in back. We had a fantastic lunch and headed up to the lake. <br><br>When we got there we went to the doc and hung out for a while and then decided to cruise in the boat. Tommy went wake boarding while the rest of us watched. He eventually did a 360 flip in the air....I was amazed especially because it was so choppy out. There was a barbeque that evening that some attended and some didn't due to the fact that it wasn't organic. We were all fortunate to get a room and called it an early night.
September 3
by meghan, 09-14-2005, 12:04 AM

Saturday was a late start. We had a late morning and hiked around Jim Green Trail. Chrissy's boyfriend Tommy came up from la to meet us and we all headed out to the lake in the afternoon. On the way up we stopped at the Mount Olive Farm to have lunch. This is an all organic farm with a store and small restaurant in back. We had a fantastic lunch and headed up to the lake. <br><br>When we got there we went to the doc and hung out for a while and then decided to cruise in the boat. Tommy went wake boarding while the rest of us watched. He eventually did a 360 flip in the air....I was amazed especially because it was so choppy out. There was a barbeque that evening that some attended and some didn't due to the fact that it wasn't organic. We were all fortunate to get a room and called it an early night.

September 2
by meghan, 09-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Its been a while since I have updated my journal. I will be going on memory so the next week or so will be short and sweet. <br><br>Friday Chrissy and I chanted in the morning and packed up the car in the early afternoon. We picked up sally from work and drove down to SLO for the weekend. We were spending Labor Day weekend (and Chrissy's b-day) up at Lake Nacimento with Dr. Darren Hart and Ray. The Hart's own a cabin right on the lake...and they have boats and jet ski's. The ride was great and it was fun to see Sally's mom Sharron.
September 2
by meghan, 09-13-2005, 11:56 PM

Its been a while since I have updated my journal. I will be going on memory so the next week or so will be short and sweet. <br><br>Friday Chrissy and I chanted in the morning and packed up the car in the early afternoon. We picked up sally from work and drove down to SLO for the weekend. We were spending Labor Day weekend (and Chrissy's b-day) up at Lake Nacimento with Dr. Darren Hart and Ray. The Hart's own a cabin right on the lake...and they have boats and jet ski's. The ride was great and it was fun to see Sally's mom Sharron.

September 1
by meghan, 09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
The start of a new month is now so refreshing. Its not about paying bills, taking finals, or getting through another month....it about having another month to look forward to. <br><br>Today was a full day but I changed my perspective so that I wouldn't get so stressed out. My day started off with seeing Marie. Our session was great and I detoxed a lot. I got some really rancid tastes in my mouth and some smells eliminated from me. Marie really did a fabulous job in helping the process. <br><br>Last night I ran out of my prescription of Thalidamide so it was the first night I haven't taken it. I was somewhat excited of not taking it for one night. Well I had the most restless night sleep, I woke up three times trenched in sweat and I dreamed that I was awake but dreaming. I have to say it was extremely weird. It was the first time in a month that my body was able to detox...my live finally had the chance to clear some toxins out. Thanks body<br><br>After Marie, I went to go see James Oconnell for an adjustment. He got occiput and atlas to go, thorasic and my pelvis. He is so gentle and precise. Thanks James<br><br>After James I went to go see Andreas for an acupuncture session. I told him about my nights sleep and I also told him about my digestive problems. The Thalidamide has really made it hard to go the bathroom. Now for most people that's normal but for me...I'm used to going 3-4 times a day. Going a day without eliminating is extremely hard for me and my body. I get bloated and I feel uncomfortable. So he worked on digestion and along my spine. It felt really good to relax. <br><br>After Andreas I came home and met Wayne at my house. Wayne is a terrific acupressurist and overall holistic therapist. He really gets into my physical body and works its over. After I see Wayne all I want to do is go to sleep. Thanks Wayne. <br><br>I don't have much planned for tomorrow except for packing the car. Sally, Chrissy and I are heading down to San Luis Obispo for the long weekend. Until then.
September 1
by meghan, 09-06-2005, 07:09 PM

The start of a new month is now so refreshing. Its not about paying bills, taking finals, or getting through another month....it about having another month to look forward to. <br><br>Today was a full day but I changed my perspective so that I wouldn't get so stressed out. My day started off with seeing Marie. Our session was great and I detoxed a lot. I got some really rancid tastes in my mouth and some smells eliminated from me. Marie really did a fabulous job in helping the process. <br><br>Last night I ran out of my prescription of Thalidamide so it was the first night I haven't taken it. I was somewhat excited of not taking it for one night. Well I had the most restless night sleep, I woke up three times trenched in sweat and I dreamed that I was awake but dreaming. I have to say it was extremely weird. It was the first time in a month that my body was able to detox...my live finally had the chance to clear some toxins out. Thanks body<br><br>After Marie, I went to go see James Oconnell for an adjustment. He got occiput and atlas to go, thorasic and my pelvis. He is so gentle and precise. Thanks James<br><br>After James I went to go see Andreas for an acupuncture session. I told him about my nights sleep and I also told him about my digestive problems. The Thalidamide has really made it hard to go the bathroom. Now for most people that's normal but for me...I'm used to going 3-4 times a day. Going a day without eliminating is extremely hard for me and my body. I get bloated and I feel uncomfortable. So he worked on digestion and along my spine. It felt really good to relax. <br><br>After Andreas I came home and met Wayne at my house. Wayne is a terrific acupressurist and overall holistic therapist. He really gets into my physical body and works its over. After I see Wayne all I want to do is go to sleep. Thanks Wayne. <br><br>I don't have much planned for tomorrow except for packing the car. Sally, Chrissy and I are heading down to San Luis Obispo for the long weekend. Until then.

August 31st
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Today I got to chant and hang out with Terra. It was a peaceful and relaxing day. I got somewhat caught up in some busy work and found myself in that stressful place again. I had a little cry and decided to go and see Marie and to cancel my afternoon appointment after her. Marie's session was fabulous and after her session I went to pick up sally from work. It was great to see her especially so early in the day. She normally doesn't get home until 6:30ish. So seeing her at 5pm was fun. We did some shoping together and came home. She made an incredible raw organic meal. Thanks sal. Today was a great day.
August 31st
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:41 PM

Today I got to chant and hang out with Terra. It was a peaceful and relaxing day. I got somewhat caught up in some busy work and found myself in that stressful place again. I had a little cry and decided to go and see Marie and to cancel my afternoon appointment after her. Marie's session was fabulous and after her session I went to pick up sally from work. It was great to see her especially so early in the day. She normally doesn't get home until 6:30ish. So seeing her at 5pm was fun. We did some shoping together and came home. She made an incredible raw organic meal. Thanks sal. Today was a great day.

August 30th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I woke up and chanted this morning for the first time in a while and it felt great. I felt so good that I decided to go on a run. Chrissy and I ran for about three miles and then hiked through the Presidio on our way home. There is something so peaceful and honest about nature. You are getting all of her truth and wisdom if you are willing to listen. You can learn and heal from her so much if you give her a chance. <br><br>We met up with my Dad, Misako, and my Aunt Elaine for lunch at the Slanted Door. It was great to see everyone so happy and vibrant. Lunch was fantastic and I found out that 95% of there menu is organic which made it even better. I really need to do that more often. Thanks Dad.<br><br>I went to get adjusted by James O'Connell after lunch. James is the only one that has even been able to move my occiput on a continual basis. I feel like he knows my body so well and he treats it with such respect, kindness and love. Thanks James for taking part in my healing journey.<br><br>After my adjustment I went to go see Marie for some energy work. Of course she rocks my world and shifts my ground. Marie continually amazes me everyday. What an incredible healer she is. Thanks Marie
August 30th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:35 PM

I woke up and chanted this morning for the first time in a while and it felt great. I felt so good that I decided to go on a run. Chrissy and I ran for about three miles and then hiked through the Presidio on our way home. There is something so peaceful and honest about nature. You are getting all of her truth and wisdom if you are willing to listen. You can learn and heal from her so much if you give her a chance. <br><br>We met up with my Dad, Misako, and my Aunt Elaine for lunch at the Slanted Door. It was great to see everyone so happy and vibrant. Lunch was fantastic and I found out that 95% of there menu is organic which made it even better. I really need to do that more often. Thanks Dad.<br><br>I went to get adjusted by James O'Connell after lunch. James is the only one that has even been able to move my occiput on a continual basis. I feel like he knows my body so well and he treats it with such respect, kindness and love. Thanks James for taking part in my healing journey.<br><br>After my adjustment I went to go see Marie for some energy work. Of course she rocks my world and shifts my ground. Marie continually amazes me everyday. What an incredible healer she is. Thanks Marie

August 29th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Even though today was supposed to be a chill day I got so caught up with all of the many things that I needed to do. It got to be frustrating because the list never ends and I could spend four hours everyday trying to cross off all the things on my list and never be finished. <br><br>I went to see my acupuncturist Andreas. It is always so great to see him and converse. I know he cares so greatly about me and my health. We had a great session as always.<br><br>I then was off to see Marie for some energy work. We focused more on my chest, grounding, cranial sacral, flower essence and aroma therapy. Life is always so much better after seeing Marie.<br><br>I finally came home and spent some time with Terra. I realized that my schedule is so busy. Its literally a full time job taking care of myself. I was stressed out and was somewhat upset. It dawned on me that I should be in ecstasy after all of those wonderful treatments. So why was I stressed out? <br><br>It can be really scary sometimes. What is working in my healing journey and what is not? If I leave something out....regardless of what it is.....it could be a session or a decision...it could be life or death. I periodically go through these moments of where I'm in the moment and all of a sudden I step back and I see this disastrous tornado and holy shit that's my life right now. Well I figured it out. Regardless, that is my life right now and stressing over it is not going to help or make it any better because it will still be there. I decided to change my schedule around so I have more alone time. I am going to have my appointment on Mondays and Wednesday and occasionally if its a full week I'll use Friday. That way I have Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday for me. That means more time for meditation, chanting, hikes, reading and the many other things I really don't have time to do. Change is great.
August 29th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:22 PM

Even though today was supposed to be a chill day I got so caught up with all of the many things that I needed to do. It got to be frustrating because the list never ends and I could spend four hours everyday trying to cross off all the things on my list and never be finished. <br><br>I went to see my acupuncturist Andreas. It is always so great to see him and converse. I know he cares so greatly about me and my health. We had a great session as always.<br><br>I then was off to see Marie for some energy work. We focused more on my chest, grounding, cranial sacral, flower essence and aroma therapy. Life is always so much better after seeing Marie.<br><br>I finally came home and spent some time with Terra. I realized that my schedule is so busy. Its literally a full time job taking care of myself. I was stressed out and was somewhat upset. It dawned on me that I should be in ecstasy after all of those wonderful treatments. So why was I stressed out? <br><br>It can be really scary sometimes. What is working in my healing journey and what is not? If I leave something out....regardless of what it is.....it could be a session or a decision...it could be life or death. I periodically go through these moments of where I'm in the moment and all of a sudden I step back and I see this disastrous tornado and holy shit that's my life right now. Well I figured it out. Regardless, that is my life right now and stressing over it is not going to help or make it any better because it will still be there. I decided to change my schedule around so I have more alone time. I am going to have my appointment on Mondays and Wednesday and occasionally if its a full week I'll use Friday. That way I have Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday for me. That means more time for meditation, chanting, hikes, reading and the many other things I really don't have time to do. Change is great.

August 28th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Sunday was a interesting day. Sally and I woke up and did some stuff around the house. We decided to giving away cloths that we no longer wear and other things that we no longer use. One of my many massage therapists, Adine, told me that back in the day the Indians would once a year get rid of everything they owned. The white men were shocked at why these Indians would do this, especially because they are so extremely poor. The reason is the Indians believed that they needed to rid of the old physical, emotional and spiritual in order to bring in the new. I feel this is a concept that is no longer paid attention to. We are taught to consume, consume, consume. And why do we hold on to so much and why do we consume so much....does it make us feel better?....does it fill a void within us?.....or are we subconsciously afraid of change? Well I am definitely not afraid of change at this point in time of my life...in fact I embrace it with all of its wisdom and inevitability. <br><br>I went to see Marie in the late morning and had a great session. We worked on balancing, theda, polarity, cranial sacral, flower essence and some aroma therapy. I always feel so grounded, whole and alive after I've been worked on by Marie.<br><br>Then Sal and I went to stay at the Sheraton Hotel at Fisherman's Wharf. Sal had some points and used them up by staying there. It was awesome. It was so cool to feel like I was on vacation in my very own city. It was a beautiful day and the first thing we did was laid by the pool. <br><br>I realized that one can literally vacation anywhere...its all in your state of mind. A vacation from the phone, computer, stuff around your house, kids etc. Explore whats around you everyday that you normally don't have time to see because you are so caught up in your busy life. Its amazing how much we don't see because we choose not to see it. We get so stressed and just want to get to point B and as we are going there we are thinking about point C and point D. Are we ever going to live in the moment? Or does our life or a loved ones life need to be threatened in order to see clearly what more important?<br><br>We went to a little restaurant/juice bar called Juicy Lucy's. It is an all organic raw place and we had some amazing juices. Mine had beets, carrots, kale, ginger, apple and celery. It was incredible. We cruised around fisherman's wharf and people watched. We went to a fish market for dinner and I had wild halibut and Sal had a salad. It was a great day and night. I'm so thankful to have such loving, supportive, motivating, smart, funny, talented, honest and the list could go on person in my life...and of course that is Sally. I love you Sally. <br>
August 28th
by meghan, 09-02-2005, 03:01 PM

Sunday was a interesting day. Sally and I woke up and did some stuff around the house. We decided to giving away cloths that we no longer wear and other things that we no longer use. One of my many massage therapists, Adine, told me that back in the day the Indians would once a year get rid of everything they owned. The white men were shocked at why these Indians would do this, especially because they are so extremely poor. The reason is the Indians believed that they needed to rid of the old physical, emotional and spiritual in order to bring in the new. I feel this is a concept that is no longer paid attention to. We are taught to consume, consume, consume. And why do we hold on to so much and why do we consume so much....does it make us feel better?....does it fill a void within us?.....or are we subconsciously afraid of change? Well I am definitely not afraid of change at this point in time of my life...in fact I embrace it with all of its wisdom and inevitability. <br><br>I went to see Marie in the late morning and had a great session. We worked on balancing, theda, polarity, cranial sacral, flower essence and some aroma therapy. I always feel so grounded, whole and alive after I've been worked on by Marie.<br><br>Then Sal and I went to stay at the Sheraton Hotel at Fisherman's Wharf. Sal had some points and used them up by staying there. It was awesome. It was so cool to feel like I was on vacation in my very own city. It was a beautiful day and the first thing we did was laid by the pool. <br><br>I realized that one can literally vacation anywhere...its all in your state of mind. A vacation from the phone, computer, stuff around your house, kids etc. Explore whats around you everyday that you normally don't have time to see because you are so caught up in your busy life. Its amazing how much we don't see because we choose not to see it. We get so stressed and just want to get to point B and as we are going there we are thinking about point C and point D. Are we ever going to live in the moment? Or does our life or a loved ones life need to be threatened in order to see clearly what more important?<br><br>We went to a little restaurant/juice bar called Juicy Lucy's. It is an all organic raw place and we had some amazing juices. Mine had beets, carrots, kale, ginger, apple and celery. It was incredible. We cruised around fisherman's wharf and people watched. We went to a fish market for dinner and I had wild halibut and Sal had a salad. It was a great day and night. I'm so thankful to have such loving, supportive, motivating, smart, funny, talented, honest and the list could go on person in my life...and of course that is Sally. I love you Sally. <br>

August 27
by meghan, 08-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah its the weekend and that means I get to hang out with Sally. We started our Saturday morning off with a run. We ran with the SF Frontrunners group in Golden Gate Park. We met up with our close friend Crista Ludke and her dog Boone and Kara's dog Merrick. We ran about four miles and I let Terra off leash for part of the run. After we went to an organic pastry and coffee shop around 10th and Judah. It was great to sit out in the sun, eat great food and be surrounded by loving people. On our way home Sal and I stopped at a garage sale and picked up some cool stuff and made our way over to a dog park that is close to our house. Terra got to play off leash with the other dogs until she got checked by another dog while she wasn't even looking. She took one look at Sally and I and started walking back towards the car. The look in her eyes was "what the hell just happened to me.....That's it I'm out of here". We went home and did some stuff around the house. Later on we went to the Dolores Park and hung out with some other small dogs. It was a beautiful in the city and that means you must spend part of it at Dolores Beach. For dinner Sally and I met up with Karen Opp, a friend of ours who is going to open a new restaurant. We went to my favorite restaurant Cafe Gratitude. We had an amazing dinner and a fantastic desert. I have to say it was a great day.
August 27
by meghan, 08-29-2005, 07:10 PM

Yeah its the weekend and that means I get to hang out with Sally. We started our Saturday morning off with a run. We ran with the SF Frontrunners group in Golden Gate Park. We met up with our close friend Crista Ludke and her dog Boone and Kara's dog Merrick. We ran about four miles and I let Terra off leash for part of the run. After we went to an organic pastry and coffee shop around 10th and Judah. It was great to sit out in the sun, eat great food and be surrounded by loving people. On our way home Sal and I stopped at a garage sale and picked up some cool stuff and made our way over to a dog park that is close to our house. Terra got to play off leash with the other dogs until she got checked by another dog while she wasn't even looking. She took one look at Sally and I and started walking back towards the car. The look in her eyes was "what the hell just happened to me.....That's it I'm out of here". We went home and did some stuff around the house. Later on we went to the Dolores Park and hung out with some other small dogs. It was a beautiful in the city and that means you must spend part of it at Dolores Beach. For dinner Sally and I met up with Karen Opp, a friend of ours who is going to open a new restaurant. We went to my favorite restaurant Cafe Gratitude. We had an amazing dinner and a fantastic desert. I have to say it was a great day.

August 26
by meghan, 08-29-2005, 06:34 PM
Today was a great day because I received some great news....but I'll get to that later. I started off my day by going to Dr. Lise Parenteau. She is a chiropractor that has integrated Applied Kinesiology into her practice. She is an amazing adjuster and is a master at applied kinesiology. One of the many things she does is tests the supplements that I am taking to see whether they serve me or weaken me. She then follows up her testing with an adjustment. Its always a pleasure to go and see her. <br><br>After my appointment I met up with my friend from chiro school, Michelle Anderson Jung. She picked me up from my house and we went for a hike out by highway 92 and Skyline. It was absolutely beautiful to see all the trees and trails and to be overlooking the ocean in Half Moon Bay. There is something about being secluded from cars, people and that busy energy. It feels like a grounding energy....and if you were to hear that energy it would sound like a low resonating hum. And the more you pick up on mother earths beauty the louder that hum gets. Hiking with Terra has helped me pick up more of these subtleties Before when I would go for a hike it was to get exercise and to get from point A to point B. Terra stops periodically to smell or she will just stop and stare off into space. This gives me the opportunity to stop, enjoy and receive what this earth has to offer.<br><br>After that amazing hike I had an appointment with Dr. Smith. My Aunt Mar came to pick me up and drive me to the appointment. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life as an Aunt, friend, supporter and a kick ass personal assistant. She is the one that got all of my Medi-Cal coverage to go through prior to Gamma Knife, she records and transcribes all of my doctors appointments, she takes notes and has all my medical information on hand. Most off all she supports all of my decisions and is there to love and support me. <br><br>So we went to see Dr. Smith for a second time. I had a few questions to ask him one of them being to re palpate the lump in my breast and the other was regarding the scheduling of my scans. For all of you unaware, I pointed out a lump in my breast at my first visit with Dr. Smith. He not only felt the lump but he felt some enlarged lymph nodes below my breast and in my arm pit. He told us this was a great thing because we could gage the process of my treatment through the palpation of this lump without having to do any scans. Well lets just say he had a hard time finding the lump and when he did he was extremely happy. The lump had reduced about 85% in size. He said it looks like the medication and other healing modalities seems to be working. He stood up and said congratulations and gave me a big hug. It took me a few moments to be happy and to compute what just happened. I'm thrilled...but I also know this is just a tiny step in the right direction. This will be used as motivation to continue forward in my healing journey. There are still many things for me to learn from this healing process, I can sense that already.
August 26
by meghan, 08-29-2005, 06:34 PM

Today was a great day because I received some great news....but I'll get to that later. I started off my day by going to Dr. Lise Parenteau. She is a chiropractor that has integrated Applied Kinesiology into her practice. She is an amazing adjuster and is a master at applied kinesiology. One of the many things she does is tests the supplements that I am taking to see whether they serve me or weaken me. She then follows up her testing with an adjustment. Its always a pleasure to go and see her. <br><br>After my appointment I met up with my friend from chiro school, Michelle Anderson Jung. She picked me up from my house and we went for a hike out by highway 92 and Skyline. It was absolutely beautiful to see all the trees and trails and to be overlooking the ocean in Half Moon Bay. There is something about being secluded from cars, people and that busy energy. It feels like a grounding energy....and if you were to hear that energy it would sound like a low resonating hum. And the more you pick up on mother earths beauty the louder that hum gets. Hiking with Terra has helped me pick up more of these subtleties Before when I would go for a hike it was to get exercise and to get from point A to point B. Terra stops periodically to smell or she will just stop and stare off into space. This gives me the opportunity to stop, enjoy and receive what this earth has to offer.<br><br>After that amazing hike I had an appointment with Dr. Smith. My Aunt Mar came to pick me up and drive me to the appointment. I am extremely lucky to have her in my life as an Aunt, friend, supporter and a kick ass personal assistant. She is the one that got all of my Medi-Cal coverage to go through prior to Gamma Knife, she records and transcribes all of my doctors appointments, she takes notes and has all my medical information on hand. Most off all she supports all of my decisions and is there to love and support me. <br><br>So we went to see Dr. Smith for a second time. I had a few questions to ask him one of them being to re palpate the lump in my breast and the other was regarding the scheduling of my scans. For all of you unaware, I pointed out a lump in my breast at my first visit with Dr. Smith. He not only felt the lump but he felt some enlarged lymph nodes below my breast and in my arm pit. He told us this was a great thing because we could gage the process of my treatment through the palpation of this lump without having to do any scans. Well lets just say he had a hard time finding the lump and when he did he was extremely happy. The lump had reduced about 85% in size. He said it looks like the medication and other healing modalities seems to be working. He stood up and said congratulations and gave me a big hug. It took me a few moments to be happy and to compute what just happened. I'm thrilled...but I also know this is just a tiny step in the right direction. This will be used as motivation to continue forward in my healing journey. There are still many things for me to learn from this healing process, I can sense that already.

Pages (216): Previous 1 212 213 214 215 216 Next